My photo
I'm an endurance athlete!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Priorities

Well its a busy Monday. It's a busy couple of weeks coming up with planning Wildflower Triathlon for TEAM. So, that means its going to take some creative thinking trying to fit in my workouts. This also means it is going to take some understanding from work colleagues when I have to attend a meeting right after a workout. Thanks guys ;) Today I had a coaches meeting for our Fall Season. (We are offering a lot of great events this season, so check it out and run for a cause TEAM.) Anyways, now that I got my plug out of the way...
I had to squeeze in a 10 miler between work, and the meeting. Many people would forgoe the workout for the day, and that is why those who make training a priority will win the race. If you want to get good, you have to train good. It isn't always the most convenient, but you just have to fit it in somehow. So, I headed over to the West Side Promenade for an out-and-back. I will never understand how wind can be both against you on the way out, and against you on the way back. It always works out that way. Why is the wind never at your back on the way out, and at your back on the way back (Murphy's Law exist in running?).
Easy work out today, so that's all for now. Got check out TEAM, and sign up for an event for this Fall, you won't regret it.
Cheers,
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment