Went out for my run lastnight. We discussed priorities the previous night, and there was another example of it last nigth. I had a meeting at work until five (of course it ran over) so I had to rush home, and fit in my workout, because I wanted to attend a concert downtown at night. (amazing concert btw. The band, Playing For Change, is a band comprised of individuals from around the world who come together and play to try and inspire peaceful change in the world. They ar non profit, so all proceeds go towards their charity which builds music school in impoverished areas around the world, because the feel music is the universal language that can inspire peace accross all cultures. Again, they are amazing, check out their site, and keep your eyes peeled for when they play again. This was their first time playing in NYC. Again, AMAZING. But, I digress...) Regardless, I had to rush home to fit in the workout. It was an okay workout:
3 mile warm up
4 Mile Tempo (no watch, no timer, no anything)
3 mile cool down
5 minutes into the warm up I had the worst cramp in the world in my left rib area. Only kept getting worse as the run progressed. I usually don't get cramps, so I wonder if it was due to my rushing around, and being stressed on my run about a time constraint, or if maybe I ate something bad. Hhhhmmm, I don't know. We'll see how tonight's run goes. Maybe I just need a good massage, to work out all the tensions and knots. Time to go.
Later, Enjoy the day.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment