My photo
I'm an endurance athlete!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tonight's Workout

Good Evening,
Today was another great workout. I feel lucky, that for the past few weeks now, I have had great workouts, and really hit a groove with each one. I hope this is a sign of things to come.

Workout a la Conlon:
2 mile Warm Up
2 Loops Harlem Hill @ Tempo Pace (1.4miles each loop, very hilly)
1 Mile easy
2 Loops Harlem Hill @ Tempo Pace
2 mile cool down
The stats:
1. 9:41 2. 9:40
3. 9:32 4. 9:25
Looks like I need to work on my pacing a bit more.
This workout is one to keep for the books; definitely a hard workout.

My knee is hurting me again tonight; Tiger Balm and ice. Need to take good care of this now, before it gets worse. After the race, it is going to be some serious time to build joint and core strength, before the fall season. This isn't hurting at all during the runs though, just an hour or so after it starts; just need to get through Boston. Time for some recovery, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment