I can't remember the last time I had a workout that was not in double-digit mileage. I am eagerly awaiting my taper period; the legs are starting tire. Oh well, what are you gonna do?
I had an appointment with my chiropractor today. I am still trying to see if it is benefiting, hurting, or doing nothing at all. The "manipulation/adjustments I am not quite sure about yet. I feel a bit more free moving afterward, less restriction on overall body movement, but I am wondering if this will hurt long run. Although he also provides stretching during the sessions, which I am very fond of, and I am certain helps. Feels great after a week of long hard runs to be stretched properly by a therapist. We'll see about the rest I guess.
Well I need to do some stretching and watch dvr'd CSI, so let me get to the workout.
12 miles easy; all in the park and half on soft ground.
This brings this week's count to 36 miles since Monday. I might be setting a new record this week.
Simple workout for tonight. It is always enjoyable going out for these longer easy runs. Provides some good thinking and personal reflection time. It really lets you solve the problems of the world. Until next time, keep training.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment