My photo
I'm an endurance athlete!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Well, the week is done for me. That means I am CA bound in the early AM. I'll be in charge of the Avia Wildflower Triathlon this weekend. I can't wait to get out there and watch my athletes compete in the Olympic and 1/2 Ironman events. The event will also be four nights of camping; can't wait to get out there.
I have still been in recovery mode this week, which means not too much running. The few runs I have done have not been very long or hard. I am definitely missing it. In the words of New Balance; I saw Running today, and Running looked great. But I still have a couple more weeks before I am back in full on training mode. I have a 10k event on CO in late May. Along the lines of recovery, I promised some video of what I am recovering from; my weekend at the 113th Boston Marathon. After watching, click the "Comments" tab at the bottom of the post and leave one.

That's all for now. Time to start packing for my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment