Alright, finally back into some harder training. Lemme give a quick rundown for the past week.
Monday: BolderBOULDER 10k (aka altitude training?)
Tuesday: Easy 5 miler
Wednesday: 2m tempo, 6 Hill Repeats, 2 mile cool down (8.5 miles total)
Thursday: 20 mile tempo cycle (morning), Easy 7 miler (evening)
Friday: 18 miles easy cycle
Saturday: 20 mile easy cycle, followed with 8 miles easy run
Sunday: 4mile race (morning), BRICK Workout (Bike + Run) (evening)
Oh Baby it feels good. The energy levels are back up and soaring again now. The body is completely back to normal and ready for hard training again. I can't wait to start getting into the thick of it this summer. Here is the race plan so far for 2009.
(…the fun ones at least)
Flat As A Pancake Sprint Triathlon (First one, here we go!!!) – June 27
NYC Half Marathon – August 16
NYRR Sprint Triathlon – August 23
Fifth Avenue Mile (yes just 1 mile) – September 26
ING NYC Marathon Tune Up 18miles – September 27
Maine Peak Performance Marathon – October 4
ING NYC Marathon – November 1
Knickerbocker 60k – November 21
I'm sure I will find some more fun events to throw in there.
Another great week of training is ahead this week, I'll update with all of it at some point. Until then, keep looking for the next big thing. Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment