My photo
I'm an endurance athlete!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Training Week

Hey Everyone!!  Well, I had an exciting week last week for training.  By exciting, I mean, hard, challenging, and fun.  Most of all, I think it was very beneficial.  Lets go through the run down for the week.

Monday: Cross Training: Lunges, Push Ups, Etc.  Brutal, sore for two days after this.

Tuesday: 8 mile Tempo, with a push on the hills.

Wednesday: 4 mile warm-up, 3 miles of hard hill-sprints workout, 2 miile cool down.

Thursday: 2 mile warm-up, 5.4 mile Tempo

Friday: first recover day in 3 weeks.  Hot damn it felt good.

Saturday: 20 mile cycle, followed by 10 mile run

Sunday: 40 mile cycle, followed by one flat tire right before I got home.

If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now, I love being back into the full swing of training again.  Energy levels are back up, sleeping like a baby at night, diet is on par.  All in all, I feel great.  I am hoping to be in great shape for the Pancake Tri in a few weeks; it's going to be fun.  Until the next write up.  Cheers. 

Go out and have fun today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment