Saturday, December 1, 2007
December 1st, 2007
Well, we just had our first group run today. This was the run to begin our long journey together as a team to marathon day. It was very, very cold, but we were lucky because today's practice started at 11:30am; here after Saturday practices will begin at 8:30am at Bethesda Fountain (go ahead...Google Earth it to see where we meet, I'll wait). Our coaches and trainers spoke to us for quite some time about the next few months, and what is in store, and what we can expect. Once all of our feet and legs were numb from the cold, we went and hit the roads with a good start. I began training with intermediate group, feeling it might be a good fit for me. All-in-all, the practice went well, and really got me feeling pumped about what I am doing, and how it it being done for a cause. I hope you can get excited with me, and show your support. Talk to you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment