My photo
I'm an endurance athlete!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Changed training groups

Today was another Tuesday group run. We had a tiki-tiki run. It was a run focussed showing the link between arm movement and stride size and pace. The faster and shorter the arm pumps, the faster and shorter the leg stride. It was kinda neat to watch and learn. Over the past few practices I have realized that I might be a better fit for the advanced group, so I am going to start training with that group and see if it is better. I was feeling that I wasn't getting a good enough workout when I was doing the intermediate workouts. This was the first workout that I trained with the advanced group; it went well, and I felt like I fit in and was able to keep up. It was definately a hard workout, and I felt good afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment