My photo
I'm an endurance athlete!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back for the New Year

I have been back for about a week now and have started training with TEAM again. Ramon is kicking our butts after the brief holiday. I have also started to receive your donations. Thank you so much those of you who have given, your support has been greatly appreciated. Those of you who haven't yet...what are you waiting for, click the link to the right side of the page and donate, and then come back and keep reading. I can't do this without your help, and I'm training real hard; and remember, no donation is too small. We just did an 11-mile workout on Saturday. Afterwards, Molly and I went for a killer breakfast at a diner right near the park; eggs, bacon, toast, breakfast potatoes, juice, and tea...YUM!! Heading out now, I'll right next week after the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment